Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why Isn't the Type of Woman Who is Still at the Bar for Last Call More Receptive to my Sexual Advances?

"We have been sitting across from each other for several hours now and no one has really come in to hang out with either of us. I know the three times I came over to buy you a drink you said your date was in the bathroom. We both know this is a lie, I'm a creep I have been watching you. So if you're alone and I am alone, why can't we leave alone together, let me disappoint you at my place for awhile and kick your alone ass out after that? Absolutely no reason whatsoever that we can't make that happen.
First off it is now fast approaching 4am and any prospect of meeting someone attractive and interesting has long sense passed, just alot of stumbling awkward looking assholes, and as we all know I am king of the awkward male. Granted you are no doubt much more attractive than I am, but why should I always be the one slumming, why can't you slum every once in awhile? You might be very impressed. I might have a huge penis, or lots of money, or wake up the next day take you out for breakfast, have a deep sensitive conversation with you. None of that is in the realm of possibility, but you don't know any of that yet. Here you are pre-judging me when your pathetic ass is sitting at the bar for last call.
Ok, sure so is my pathetic ass but shit is different. You have tits and a vagina and although neither one must be that impressive because you are sitting at a bar with me creepily staring at you while the bartender puts up stools, you could have easily used them to lure some drunk guy out of the bar at least an hour ago.
Also this is the time when I start to think you are actually a really ingrateful stuck up bitch, because instead of putting roofies in your drink and dragging you into my basement (They say in Plumer's basement, no one can hear you scream) I am here trying to romance you the old-fashioned way by letting you get yourself sloppy drunk and then swooping in for the scraps as soon as your head hits the bar. I am exactly the kind of gentelman you want coming onto you at this time of night, and here you are acting like you are better than me. You know what bitch, FUCK YOU. I'm gonna roofie your ass next time."
"Hey Plumer, you're talking to the coatrack again"

No comments:

Post a Comment